Hooray! I've completed my first successful linoleum block... and have printed with it! I'm pretty excited about that. I started another that was a much softer material and it was a disaster - crumbled all over the place. After my first struggle, I went back to the art shop and got a harder linoleum block and some finer tools to work with and everything came out as planned. I know the subject matter is a bit dull, but I have many occasions where I could use a stamp for the name of my little business, and now I have the tools to print it wherever my little heart desires!
I've been putting together some tags for our friends at Ohh, Boy! - and I've been working on a couple of new bags. These are my favorite ones yet!