Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer on the lake

A couple of weekends ago I ventured across state lines to a lake house birthday celebration with a bunch of my buddies. We had an amazing time - great company, and great food & drink. There was even a boat for tubing and jet skis! Here is where I mention that I am not so cool as to have ever ridden on a jet ski before - so I got to cross that off of my list of things I have never done! Woo hoo! (I love crossing things off of that list).






Now, that I am officially out of vacation mode and have been reinvigorated with rest and fun times, new creative projects will commence!

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely photos. It looks like a fantastic place to spend your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

    I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA

    ReplyDelete