Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday!


Today is my birthday! My sweet husband baked me this devil's food cake to help me celebrate!

It feels like I have been exceedingly busy lately. I am still working on a couple of projects that have taken me longer than I had originally anticipated to finish... (Isn't that often the case!?) but I should be ready to share them soon.

Although, I have to admit I have become distracted lately. I am obsessed with the Winter Olympics! There is something exceedingly corny about all of the hype surrounding these events, but I have such a great amount of respect for these athletes who (for the most part) work tirelessly to pursue their dreams. It's inspiring - and humbling. There's so much drama and emotion. I can't help but pick sides and talk shit from my couch, loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment